Planning a Halloween party this year? If so, you’re probably starting to think about what games you’ll want to play. One great game choice that everyone seems to like is Bingo. Can be played with any size group – large or small. For a Halloween party, it’s fun to use Bingo cards that have a Halloween theme instead of plain traditional cards. Luckily, there are lots of themed cards out there and you can even get them for free – all you have to do is print them! Choose from these Free of charge for print Halloween Bingo Cards which are super creative and fun.
With all the fun bingo card choices, there’s bound to be something perfect for your party. Whether it’s for kids or adults, Bingo is sure to be a hit. For children, you may want to choose a Bingo card that is colorful with easy-to-recognize shapes. Cards with fewer lines may be more suitable for the youngest children. Whatever you choose, you can also use them for family game night. You don’t have to wait for a party!
Tips for printable bingo cards
- Print the cards on card stock for a more durable card.
- Cut the cards with a paper cutter instead of scissors for straighter lines. It’s also easier to cut more cards at once this way.
- If you want to use the cards again and again or save them for next year, you may want to laminate them.
- Use something fun like candy corn as game chips. You may need to keep restocking though!
- Many of the free printable bingo cards also come with the calling cards. If they don’t, just print another set of cards and cut the images into small squares.
How to play Bingo
- Deal a card to each player.
- Give each player a handful of game chips (candy corn).
- Place the phone cards on a plate.
- Draw a card and call out what it is.
- Any player can place a chip on their card if they have that particular image.
- The first to get a complete straight line of chips, horizontal, vertical or diagonal, is the winner.
1. Black and white bingo cards
You can get this free printable bingo card from Paper Trail Design in a simple black and white design. This would be a good choice for a party for adults or teenagers.
Related: 34 Creepy-Sweet Halloween Food and Drink Recipes for an Incredibly Delicious Halloween Party
2. Bingo cards with calling cards
These bingo cards from The Best Ideas For Kids are fun and colorful. It’s also nice because the printout includes the phone cards!
3. Halloween Bingo for Toddlers
With only nine squares in total, here’s a perfect bingo card for preschoolers. All they need to get is three in a row to win! You can get these free printable bingo cards from Gift Of Curiosity.
4. Orange and Black Free Bingo Cards and More
These stylish bingo cards from Growing Up Gabel are perfect for all ages. The bonus here is that you can also print out a word search and sudoku game for added fun at your Halloween party!
5. Hand drawn Halloween bingo cards
How cute are these hand drawn and colored bingo cards from Alice and Lois? The free printable also includes calling cards to make things easier for you.
Related: 15 Creepy and Creative Halloween Party Ideas
6. Vintage Halloween Bingo Cards
Here’s a set of Halloween bingo cards that adults will really appreciate. This vintage style bingo card set is available as a free printable from The Crafting Chicks.
7. Professional looking set of Halloween bingo cards
(scroll to continue reading)
This set of Halloween Bingo cards from Prepared Not Scared is packed with style. The use of colors and patterns make this set appreciated by adults and children alike.
8. Fun and festive Halloween bingo cards
Pretty and unique, these Halloween bingo cards from Made With Happy feature images you don’t always see on other cards. This is great for older kids, teens, and adults. This set also includes the phone cards.
9. Customizable Halloween Bingo Cards
The border of these bingo cards looks somewhat traditional. However, the content of the Kidscerts cards is fully customizable. You can use words and texts or text with an image or just images. The choice is yours!
10. Color-coded free printable bingo cards
Kinda Simple came up with these colorful Halloween bingo cards that you can download for free. Everyone can get a bingo card of a different color.
11. Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game
These cute Halloween bingo cards from Real House Moms are perfect to use with candy corn. You may have to eat the top of each candy first (which is never a bad thing!).
Related: 48+ Cheap, Easy DIY Halloween Decorations to Make Your Goblin
12. Cute Halloween Bingo Cards for Preschoolers
Simple playing cards are perfect for preschoolers. These preschool-friendly bingo cards from Design Eat Repeat won’t disappoint little ones. Instead of using candy corn as chips, use the big x to better visually mark the spots. Plus, you don’t have to worry about eating too much candy instead!
13. Witches Bingo Cards
Another approach to Halloween Bingo card images is to stick to just one character. These witch Bingo cards from See Vanessa Craft are best used by older children. Since there are several different images of witches or witch accessories on the map, you need to pay close attention to what the game host calls out.
14. Halloween bingo cards coloring page
Add a creative twist to this Halloween Bingo game. The bingo card from PJs and Paint is like a coloring page – it only has the outlines of the ghost images. Instead of placing a chip on the card, children can color in the image when the image is called.
15. Fun Halloween Bingo Cards
Kids will love the silly images in the fun Halloween Bingo card set from Views From a Step Stool. The images look cheerful and fun and not scary at all.
Here are the best Cricut Halloween craft projects!