BANGALORE, India, August 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Cleanroom Technology Market is segmented by Type (Fan Filter Units (FFU), HVAC Systems, Laminar Airflow Systems and Biosafety Cabinets, HEPA, Filtration Air Diffusers and Showers) by Application (Pharmaceutical Industry, Biotechnology Industry, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2028 Published in Evaluates reports under Chemical industry Category.
The cleanroom technology market is projected to reach 16.9 billion US dollars until 2028, from 12.1 billion US dollars in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.9% in 2022-2028.
Main factors stimulating the growth of Cleanroom Technology Market
The expansion of the cleanroom technology market is largely fueled by the growing demand from various pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, medical device manufacturers, and hospitals. Furthermore, government regulations, increasing incidence of nosocomial infections, and increasing adoption of modular cleanroom structures are expected to drive the growth of the cleanroom technology market.
Get your sample today:
TRENDS AFFECTING CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGY MARKET GROWTH
Pharmaceutical production requires sterile conditions and extreme cleanliness. Pharmaceutical products are protected from contamination and contaminants, including dust, airborne microorganisms, and aerosol particles in cleanrooms that offer a controlled environment. In pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device manufacturers and hospitals, the integration of all control systems into a single, comprehensive cleanroom technology is rapidly being adopted to reliably control all relevant parameters such as temperature, humidity and airborne particles. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the cleanroom technology market.
Globally, governments have adopted strict policies for biosafety, total quality and environmental protection in food processing and packaging facilities. A business can be assured that its products meet government regulations thanks to cleanroom technology. Cleanrooms are a one-time investment that will help the company not only withstand the competition, but also adhere to all international standards and regulations.
In addition, healthcare facilities are using more cleanroom technologies to manage contamination and stop disease transmission as a result of the rise in hospital-acquired infections and the evolving nature of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. It is well known that surgical procedures increase patients’ exposure to infections that can spread through contact with surgical personnel, equipment, and airborne contamination. In these settings, clean rooms are used to provide the surgical team and patient with the perfect environment for surgery and recovery.
The installation of modular clean rooms has grown in popularity over the last few years in the pharmaceutical sector. This, in turn, is expected to drive market growth. Hospitals have started using modular clean rooms that help maintain hygiene and reduce the risk of spreading infections at a much more cost-effective cost.
View the table of contents and list of figures at:
CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGIES MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
On the basis of application, the pharmaceutical industry is expected to be the most lucrative segment. This is due to the growth of the industry, the strong range of injectable forms and the increased attention paid to the quality assurance of healthcare products.
Based on the region, North America expected to be the most profitable region. In the following years, the market in North America is expected to grow as a result of factors including stringent regulatory standards for product approval, technological advances in cleanrooms, a large number of hospitals in the area, increased adoption of technologically advanced solutions by pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies, and expansion of the healthcare sector.
Request for regional report:
- Illinois Instrument Works
- Royal Imtech
- Alpiq Group
- Clean air products
- Group M+W
Buy now for one user + impact of Covid-19 :
We have introduced a personalized subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comment section to learn about our subscription plans.
– The cleanroom consumables market was rated at 3688.38 million US dollars in 2020 and is expected to reach 6,658.35 million US dollars by 2030, registering a CAGR of around 5.40% during the forecast period (2021 to 2030).
– The global Face mask market in clean rooms size is estimated at value 282 million US dollars in 2022 and is projected to an adjusted amount of 432.7 million US dollars by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.4% during the period under review.
– The global Cleanroom Apparel Market size is estimated at value 460.6 million US dollars in 2022 and is projected to an adjusted amount of 586.2 million US dollars by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.1% during the period under review.
– CleanRoom Air Filter Market size is estimated at value 568.8 million US dollars in 2022 and is projected to be adjusted in size from 753.5 million US dollars by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.8% during the period under review.
– The global one UV disinfection market size is approx 1900 million US dollars and the CAGR will be 12% over the next few years.
– The global Electron Beam Sterilization Market size is expected to reach 2160.7 million US dollars until 2028, from 1072.4 million US dollars in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.4% in 2022-2028.
– The global Market for surface disinfectants was rated at 729.5 million US dollars in 2020 and is expected to reach 1215.5 million US dollars by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2021-2027.
– HVAC Air Filters Market was rated at 10810 million USD in 2020 and is expected to reach 16840 million USD by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021-2027.
– Biosafety Cabinet Market size is estimated at value 213.6 million US dollars in 2022 and is projected to be adjusted in size from 331.4 million US dollars by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.6%.
– Global Electronic Filters Market Insights and Forecasts to 2028
– Global Particulate Filter Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Cleanroom Clothing Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Cleanroom Cable Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Cleanroom Wall Panel Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
Click here to view related reports on CleanRoom Technology Marketplace
Valuates offers in-depth market knowledge across industries. Our extensive repository of reports is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you choose the best report covering your industry. We understand the region-specific requirements of your niche and therefore offer customization of reports. With our customization, you can request any specific information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, data triangulation methodologies are applied at each step to reduce bias and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for the full list of our data sources.
For USA Toll Free call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE evaluates reports