The smallest and lightest in the world 20,000 The Lumen floodlights will be shown for the first time in the United States
LOS ALAMITOS, California, May 31, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Epson, the world’s best-selling projector brand,1 today announced that it will showcase its latest 3-chip, 3LCD laser projection solutions at InfoComm 2022 at booth # N2331, including the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000 lumens2 and 10,000 lumens3 laser projectors. From great, super-wide options for remote and personal participation in today’s hybrid environments to experienced screenings and great places to remember, Epson will immerse visitors in stunning projection technology and provide a full view of its impressive installation and installation tools. setup in a number of markets, including large venues, education, corporate and digital signs. Epson’s solutions will be set out in InfoComm Las Vegas from June 8-10.
“After a two-year absence, Epson is looking forward to returning to InfoComm with our fellow AV colleagues and being able to personally demonstrate its latest projection technology,” they said. Ramzi Shakraproduct manager, projectors for large halls, Epson AmericaInc. “Epson is committed to building large, spectacular and immersive display solutions that efficiently and cost-effectively deliver exceptional viewing performance, along with transformative and experiential experiences in virtually any environment.”
Launched in the US for the first time, Epson will highlight its new ultra-compact projectors with 13,000, 16,000 and 20,000 lumens, including the EB-PU2220B and EB-PU2120W, which are 60% smaller and 50% lighter than the previous one. generation 20, lumen projector. With their significantly reduced size and weight and advanced toolkit, the new models are designed to simplify installation and reduce maintenance.
Meetings and collaborations in today’s corporate world are now played mostly on screen. At InfoComm, Epson will showcase the future of hybrid meeting rooms with large, bright and ultra-wide displays that allow everyone to see, be seen and have an equal presence, while there is room for presentations, chats, working papers and more. . Epson’s display solutions work seamlessly with collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and offer the ability to scale and deliver wider aspect ratios – providing collaboration in a hybrid work environment that flat panels simply can’t achieve.
From small, immersive moments of experience to larger lives, immersive applications and hybrid meeting rooms, Epson will showcase its breadth of display solutions – ranging from 2,000 to 30,000 lumens – and top quality applications for endless possibilities through lighting. Additional products include:
- Pro series projectors: In the range of 6,000 to 30,000 lumens,4 Epson’s latest Pro Series interchangeable lenses provide professional-grade features and installation tools for end users. Equipped with advanced installation features, 3-chip 3LCD for exceptional color brightness and WUXGA resolution with 4K improvement technology,5 The Pro series models offer crystal clear, realistic images and first-class projection that discreetly fits into any environment.
- PixAlign ™ ELPEC01 camera: Add another layer of convenience and simplified installation to the Epson range of interchangeable lens projectors,6 the new camera attaches to the projector or ultra-short lens – no tools or angle adjustments required. A seamless solution that provides quick access to powerful projection instruments for both single-projector and multi-projector settings, the camera allows easy screen matching and color calibration.7 tidying up function,8 aid for tiles for mixing edges,9 and remote support.
- PowerLite® Laser projectors: Epson’s powerful PowerLite projectors engage and inspire with extremely vivid, up-to-date images up to 500 inches10 and ultra wide ratios.11 From 3600 to 7000 lumens of the same color and white brightness,4 The projectors offer options for ultra-short, short and standard lenses and support content sharing with the latest connectivity, along with creative features for impactful presentations, video conferencing, immersive art experiences, retail displays and more.
- BrightLink® Interactive laser displays: BrightLink displays transform meeting spaces and classrooms into an immersive collaborative environment where productivity is enhanced, creativity is displayed and all participants see, can see and are fully engaged. Equipped with 3-chip 3LCD technology for bold, brilliant colors even in ambient light, BrightLink models deliver large, bright images up to 120 inches. These flexible laser displays breathe new life into ordinary walls and drywall boards, eliminating the need for special electronic boards or flat panels that take up space.
- LightScene® Laser projectors: Offering a sleek black or white spotlight design, Epson’s state-of-the-art digital signage solution allows users to create stunning visual displays and immersive environments. Combining lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on almost any surface or material to deploy dynamic, vibrant digital art content, shopping boards and decor applications.
For more information on Epson projection solutions, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to collaboratively building resilience and enriching communities by using its efficient, compact and accurate technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things and information. The company is focused on solving societal problems through innovation in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson aims to become carbon-negative and eliminate the use of depletable underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by Japanbased at Seiko Epson Corporation, the global Epson Group generates annual sales of around 1 trillion yen. global.epson.com/
Epson AmericaInc., based in Los Alamitos, Californiais Epson’s regional headquarters for the United States, Canadaand Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You can also contact Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twittertwitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica) and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1Epson is the world’s 1st projector brand in the world, according to the latest quarterly data from PMA, a leading high-tech market research and publishing company specializing in the display market.
EPSONLightScene and PowerLite are registered trademarks, and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark and PixAlign is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and / or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.
SOURCE Epson AmericaInc.