Evoke and Ashfield Health are joining forces to form a new flexible global platform
NEW YORK, June 6, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Today Evoke announces the integration of marketing and communication agencies Ashfield Health to form a new global health brand, experience and communication platform specifically designed for health more human.
The combination of two leading global health organizations in one flexible platform – called Evoke – creates one of the deepest and most dynamic marketing and communication offerings in the industry. Evoke already has over 1,400 people in teams from global practice areas and 12 specialized agencies, united and determined by the common goal of health more human™ and unlock the full potential of its people, brands, organizations and the communities they serve.
“Our market is growing rapidly, requiring health brands and organizations to be mobile, constantly transforming and embracing new technologies in their marketing and communications to reach and engage their audiences in the most compelling way. It was the perfect opportunity to create a truly different offering from anything else in the industry – one that thrives on this type of change, giving our customers the ability and confidence to focus relentlessly on building empathetic experiences for patients who build lasting value. ” he said Reed ConnellyCEO and founder of Evoke.
The Evoke offering focuses on global areas of practice in creativity, communications, policy and access, experience, data science, media, MarTech and delivery, and will bring together the best talent from across the Evoke platform to solve the most complex challenges. customers.
Evoke will now become one of the largest global healthcare marketing and communications organizations and is governed by an Executive Committee consisting of:
- Reed ConnellyCEO and founder of Evoke
- Former Global President of Ashfield Health, Amar Urhekarwho takes on the new role of global president overseeing specialized marketing and advertising agencies
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Evoke Kyne, David Cainewho takes on the new role of global president, overseeing communications and specialized PR agencies
- Heather ThoracChief Operating Officer
- Eric Dalychief growth officer
The Executive Committee is supported by a team of executive leaders consisting of heads of specialized agencies and functions.
“Evoke is a more agile and adaptable client partner, able to bring together talent and technology on a scale for refreshing seamless partnerships at the therapy or corporate level, and also offers the deepest experience in the industry through our amazing specialized agencies. We make this possible through our amazing people and leaders who share a powerful and unique focus on making health more human – it unites our diverse cultures and inspires us to work harder, better and more humanely. ” commented Amar Urhekar, global president.
The integration of Ashfield Health’s specialized marketing and communications agencies into the Evoke platform is under way. October 2021. The launch follows the acquisition of UDG Healthcare (the parent company of Ashfield Health) in August 2021 from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (which acquired the parent company of Evoke, Huntsworth in 2020).
“Our structure celebrates the diversity and uniqueness of the individual agencies that exist in our business, while providing benefits that only a platform with our scale, diversity and global reach can provide. We are committed to supporting and challenging our teams, opening new and unexpected career journeys globally and helping our people grow rapidly in a more inclusive, progressive and personalized way, ”he said. David Caineglobal president.
Evoke also unveils a new refreshed brand that reflects the key features of the brand from both businesses and plays a key role in innovation and commitment to making health more human. The new visual identity and the Evoke naming convention are shared by all the specialized agencies that support the unified structure of the platform. Evoke’s specialized agencies now include:
- Evoke Canale – Agency for Public Relations, Integrated Communications and Investor Relations for Emerging and Breakthrough Businesses, Mainly in the Biotechnology Area
- Evoke Create – a creative supply agency that provides performance-based implementation of strategic plans for health and life sciences brands
- Evoke Galliard – a communication agency specializing in the scientific storytelling of creativity
- Evoke Incisive Health – health policy and communications consultations focused on markets in the UK and Europe
- Evoke MicroMass – a creative agency with a deep understanding of behavioral science and patient engagement
- Evoke Mind + Matter – a global data-driven marketing agency that creates immersive experiences for healthcare and life sciences brands
- Evoke Kyne – a global PR and communications agency working with biopharmaceuticals, foundations and non-profit organizations, as well as government organizations
- Evoke Navience – a market access agency that helps customers accelerate brand growth from strategy to execution
- Call new York, Philadelphia, San Franciscoand London – global marketing agency for health and wellness and brand communication
Visit www.evokegroup.com to learn more.
Evoke is a leading global brand, experience and communication platform, specially created to make health more human ™. Organized by global practice areas and specialized agencies, Evoke uses data-based insights, creativity and applied innovation to solve the most complex challenges in today’s healthcare market. Evoke is a platform for our people, customers and the communities we serve to reach their full potential.
Evoke is part of Huntsworth (www.huntsworth.com), an international health and communications group. Huntsworth’s main areas of focus are marketing, medical and immersive communication services for healthcare clients, which are primarily large and medium-sized pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Clayton, Dubilier & Rice acquired Huntsworth plc on May 1, 2020.