Dublin, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Recent Innovations and Developments and Future Growth Opportunities in Power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Technologies” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com supply.
The study includes an introduction to modern networks and discusses trends in the power T&D industry and analyzes new technological developments in the power T&D industry.
The energy sector is moving towards sustainable and green resources; as a result, the share of renewable energy sources in the electricity generation mix is increasing. However, this presents another challenge for energy; renewables are intermittent, putting pressure on the transmission and distribution (T&D) industry to keep power supply in line with demand.
In response to the increasing use of intermittent renewable sources and the increasing demand for energy, the power T&D infrastructure has been developing, especially in the last 5 years.
This research service focuses on new technologies and infrastructure that will improve network resilience through digitization; establishment of two-way communication between energy suppliers and energy consumers; data analysis; and automation.
It also examines the major market players and analyzes the patent landscape of the smart grid T&D system (highlighting the key patent owners/assignees and the most active patent jurisdictions). The research service also highlights emerging growth opportunities in the power T&D industry.
Main topics covered:
1 Strategic imperatives
- The Strategic Imperative: Factors Creating Pressure on Power T&D Technologies Market Growth
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Energy T&D Technology Industry
- About Growth Pipeline Engine
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- research methodology
2 Research context and summary of findings
- Research context
- Scope of the study
- Key Findings: Sustainable Innovation in the Smart Grid
3 T&D Technologies and Trends: An Overview
- Electricity supply complexity and demand growth are driving grid transformation.
- Engines of growth
- Growth drivers, analysis
- Limits to growth
- Limits to growth, analysis
4 Transmission and distribution of energy: technological analysis
- Introduction to the technology landscape
- AMI facilitates two-way communication.
- The PMU increases the voltage and current data acquisition frequency.
- FLISR systems minimize network downtime.
- AGC systems maintain the balance between power and consumption.
- Automated Demand Response Systems Balance energy supply and demand.
- High voltage systems allow efficient transmission over long distances.
5 surveillance companies
- Advanced communication systems enable the processing of large amounts of multi-network data
- Automated end-to-end demand response management systems improve the flexibility and efficiency of smart grids
- AI-based Plug-and-Play Smart Grid analytics solutions increase the performance of smart grids
- Cloud-based AI platforms balance costs and minimize carbon footprint in the energy sector
- Big data optimizes the flexible capacity of energy generation infrastructure
6 IP Analysis of Building Energy Management Systems Industry
- Patent Landscape of Smart Grid Transmission and Distribution System
7 A universe of growth opportunities
- Growth opportunity 1: Government grants, R&D investment and smart grid infrastructure development
- Growth Opportunity 2: Technology Convergence between Smart Grid OEMs, Service Companies and R&D Utilities
- Growth Opportunity 3: Deploy Low Cost Smart Grid Analytics
8 key contacts
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/18w586