Dublin, 30 May 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Renewable Energy: Technology and Global Markets report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.
This report covers the main sources of renewable energy as primary fuels: hydroelectric, wind, solar, geothermal, ocean sources (wave, tidal and heat) and bioenergy.
This report deals intensively with the production of energy from renewable resources and therefore does not focus on other applications of renewable resources. However, it provides basic data for applications such as heating and lighting.
Renewable energy sources have been growing rapidly for a decade. In 2019, almost 11% of the world’s primary energy comes from renewable energy sources.
However, the market environment for renewable energy is likely to be more challenging in the coming years. As the prices of some renewable energy sources become more competitive, suppliers will be forced to compete as the price of natural gas decreases and they will be challenged, especially in wind energy, to find ways to reduce costs, even as future projects focus on more expensive offshore installations.
With its much wider customer and production base, solar energy will be able to react faster. However, suppliers will find lower prices and difficult margins due to declining wind power. The workhorse of renewable energy – hydropower – will continue to grow mainly thanks to signed contracts and secured funding before the recent situation with the Covid pandemic.
China is the market leader in renewable energy in the Asia-Pacific region and is expected to remain a key driver for the Asia-Pacific market over the forecast period. In addition, increasing government intervention to promote electricity production using renewable resources in India will increase the growth of the Asia-Pacific market over the forecast period.
Efforts to reduce or minimize dependence on conventional energy resources such as oil, natural gas and coal due to growing environmental hazards caused by their use in electricity generation are expected to remain a key driver for the global market.
In addition, government support for tax breaks and financial incentives in countries such as the United States, Germany, Iceland, France, the United Kingdom, China and India is expected to stimulate renewable energy production. However, high costs for renewable energy production are expected to hamper market growth over the forecast period.
There is no shortage of reports on the market for each source. However, what is missing from the existing market and what this report intends to provide is a global perspective that puts each source in the right context for decision-makers in both the public and private sectors.
In particular, this report shall include:
- Overview of the global market for renewable energy and technology
- Analyzes of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027.
- Coverage of major renewable energy sources such as primary fuels, including hydroelectric, wind, solar, geothermal, ocean (wave, tidal and thermal) and bioenergy
- Study on the impact on the renewable energy market caused by growing global energy demand, the impact of climate change on alternative fuels, technological improvements and the availability of new materials
- Comprehensive profiles of the main players in the various fields of renewable energy and technological patents
- Descriptive company profiles of the world’s leading players, including ABB Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. and Toshiba Corp.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview of the global renewable energy market
Chapter 4 Solar market
Chapter 5 Wind energy market
Chapter 6 Geothermal energy market
Chapter 7 Hydropower market
Chapter 8 Ocean Energy Market
Chapter 9 Bioenergy market
Chapter 10 Renewable energy market by region
Chapter 11 Factors affecting the demand for renewable energy
Chapter 12 Government Provisions
Chapter 13 Challenges to the adoption of renewable energy
Chapter 14 Patent Overview / New Developments
Chapter 15 Competitive environment
Chapter 16 Company Profiles
Chapter 17 Ministries of Renewable Energy
Chapter 18 Appendix: Glossary
The mentioned companies
- (Xinjiang) Goldwind Science and Technology
- Abb Ltd.
- I drive
- Agder Energi
- Altarock Energy Inc.
- Amyris Biotechnologies Inc.
- Andritz AG
- Andritz Hydro Hammerfes
- The power of aquamarine
- Archers Daniels Midland
- Aw energy
- Aws Ocean Energy Ltd.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- Bc Hydro and Power Authority
- Biojet Corp.
- Biopower Systems Pty Ltd.
- Bluefire Renewables
- Bp plc
- Calpine Corp.
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- Carnegie wave energy
- Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA (Eletrobras)
- Chevron Corp.
- China Huadian
- China Yangtze Power Co. Ltd.
- Federal Electricity Commission
- Duke Energy Corp.
- Enel SPA
- Enercon GmbH
- Energy Development Corp.
- First Solar Inc.
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- General Electric
- Georgia Power Co.
- Green Plains Renewable Energy Inc.
- Greenshift Corp.
- Gushan’s ecological energy
- Hanwha Qcells
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hydro green energy
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Ja Solar Pv Technology Co. Ltd.
- Jinkosolar Holding Co. Ltd.
- Mercury Nz Ltd. (Mighty River Power)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Motech Industries
- Nordex Se
- Ocean Power Technologies
- Ontario Power Generation
- Ormat Technologies Inc.
- Pelamis Wave Power
- Poet LLC
- Renewable energy holdings
- Rentech Inc.
- Reykjavik Energy (Orkuveita Reykjavikur)
- Sapphire Energy Inc.
- Schott Solar Csp
- Marine base Ab
- Shaoyang Hengyuan Zijiang Hydroelectric Equipment Co ,. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Siemens AG
- Simec Atlantis Energy (marine power turbines)
- Solar Frontier Ltd.
- Solazyme Inc.
- Stat Kraft As
- Sunpower Corp.
- Resistant oils
- Synata Bio (Coskata)
- Syncwave Energy Inc.
- Thorny Technologies Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Trina Solar Ltd.
- Valero Energy Corp.
- Voith AG
- Wave stellar energy
- Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.
- Yingli Solar
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/19up6l
Global renewable energy markets