The Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds has rolled out its lineup of entertainment as it prepares for its 88th season.
The fair will be held from October 20 to 30 and includes a wide variety of attractions, live music, shows, exhibitions and food.
Headlining the 10-day event schedule are Pensacola’s own White Tie Rock Ensemble, Joe Nichols, Parmalee, Creedence revived, Headgames Tribute to Foreigner and more.
Things to do inside:Indoor rock climbing, skate parks and escape rooms: Pensacola has plenty to do indoors
Date Night Venues in Pensacola: Where to take a date for a romantic dinner
In addition to live music, the fair brings Puppy Pals to Pensacola. It is a stunt dog comedy show that showcases adopted and rescued dogs to an audience. The Daily Show airs at 6:00pm and 8:00pm Monday to Friday and there are additional screenings at 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 8:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
Also new at the fair is the “Wolves of the World” show. It’s a pack of traveling wolves introduced by the Sandlofer family, who draw attention to the gray wolf and explain their history. This daily show airs at 17:00 and 19:00 from Monday to Friday and has additional screenings at 14, 17:00 and 19:00 on Saturdays and Sundays.
Cirque Ma’Ceo returns, a dynamic and highly talented acrobatic variety show. Guests can watch aerialists, crossbowmen and nestinar dances. Daily screenings are 5pm and 7pm Monday to Friday and 1.30pm, 4.30pm and 6.30pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Here’s the full schedule:
- October 20th at 7:00pm – Cat Country 98.7 radio station presents the Cat Country BIG Lip Sync Battle Finals, a clash of about a dozen local artists who will battle it out from the stage to see who will be crowned the 2022 Lip Sync Champion.
- October 21st at 7:30pm – The following night, Creedence Revived – A Creedence Clearwater Revival Revival Band, will take the stage to perform CCR hits such as ‘Born on the Bayou’, ‘Bad Moon Rising’, ‘Willy and the poor boys’ and ‘The Fortunate Son’.
- October 22 at 7:30pm – Head Games: A Tribute to Foreigner, will rock the stage with all the glitz and glamor that the 70’s and 80’s era Foreigner is known for. Expect to hear hits like ‘Cold as Ice’, ‘Hotblooded’, ‘Feels Like the First Time’ and ‘I Want to Know What Love Is’.
- October 24th at 7:00pm – Don’t miss the 4-H Youth and FFA Steer Show held at the Livestock Arena. The steer show gives tweens and tweens a chance to show off the steers they have raised over the last six months.
- Also, a mainstay of country music for more than two decades, Joe Nichols will take the stage Monday night. Nichols bridges the gap between country music’s old-school roots and its modern era. An artist who is both relevant and timeless, Nichols has half a dozen No. 1 singles and ten Top 10 hits, from his first hit, “The Impossible,” to his chart-topping single, “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” to 2021 Home Run
- October 26 at 7:00pm – Come out and support 4-H Youth by bidding on a steer at the annual FFA Livestock Auction from the Livestock Arena. The public is invited to attend and/or purchase a bull. Around 20-30 steers will be auctioned this year so don’t miss out!
- October 27th at 3:30 and 7:00pm – The Beach Buoys – a Beach Boys tribute band – will bring their 60’s inspired surf sounds to the stage twice on Thursday as part of our special Seniors Appreciation Day .
- October 28 at 7:30pm – Pensacola’s White Tie Rock Ensemble will present a tribute to two rock giants, Van Halen and Styx. White Tie is a local group of musicians who recreate classic rock albums with a classic approach. Expect to hear Van Halen’s mega hits like ‘Hot for Teacher’, ‘Panama’ and ‘Jump’ as well as some Styx fan favorites like ‘Come Sail Away’ and ‘Renegade’.
- Oct. 29 at 7:30 p.m. – Platinum-selling country music group, Parmalee, will perform their hits. Comprised of brothers Matt and Scott Thomas, cousin Barry Knox, and lifelong friend Josh McSwain, the North Carolina natives recently returned to the top of the charts with their #1 single, “Just the Way.” Their romantic new single “Take My Name” from their new album For You is now at country radio.