Dublin, 30 June 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Sterile Filtration Market for Life Sciences” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.
The global sterile filtration market should reach $ 5.3 billion by 2027 from $ 3.0 billion in 2022 at a combined annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% for the forecast period 2022 to 2027.
The PES / PS materials segment in the global sterile filtration market is expected to grow from $ 1.1 billion in 2022 to $ 1.9 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 12.3% for the forecast period 2022 to 2027. г.
The PVDF materials segment in the global sterile filtration market is expected to grow from $ 879 million in 2022 to $ 1.6 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 12.5% for the forecast period 2022 to 2027.
This report assesses the future market potential for sterile filtration for life science applications. It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, the regulatory scenario, the engines, the constraints, the opportunities and the market trends. The report also covers market forecasts until 2027 and key market participants.
This report discusses the global market for sterile filtration used in biological applications, including depth filters, microfiltration membranes and air filters. The report also analyzes various filter materials used for sterilization filtration.
In this report, the market is segmented by regions in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (including Latin America, the Middle East and Africa). The countries analyzed include the USA, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India). The projected values are based on the total revenues of the product producers. Estimated revenue values are in constant US dollars, which are not adjusted for inflation.
The growth of the market is mainly due to the increasing use of sterilization filters to remove contaminants from biological, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical production processes.
The industry is also roughly divided into two profit streams: industrial and biopharmaceutical. Biopharmaceutical filtration and laboratories are the most profitable area in terms of cost per volume and replacement. The level of cleanliness needs a growing number of users worldwide, and the constant need to change filters means that the same material will require a higher price and will be constantly rearranged.
In general, the industry is specific to the material. The huge number of competitors shows the maturity of the two most widely used materials: polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and polyether sulfone (PES). Improving the economics of membrane systems has contributed to their growing use in the pharmaceutical industry. For example, the drop in costs has led some companies to rely specifically on high-income areas, such as biopharmaceuticals, while other companies rely on large-scale projects to stimulate growth.
The mentioned companies
- 3M Co.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Alva Laval Ab
- Cantel Medical
- Danaher Corp.
- Donaldson Co. Inc.
- Eaton Filtration Llc
- GEA filtering
- Meissner Filtration Products Inc.
- Merck Kgaa
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Porvair Plc
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech Gmbh
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- WL Gore & Associates Inc.
The report includes
- 32 tables
- An up-to-date review of the global sterile filtration market for life sciences applications
- Analyzes of global market trends, with historical sales data for 2020 and 2021, forecasts for 2022 and forecasts for the combined annual growth rate (CAGRs) until 2027.
- Highlights of the forthcoming market potential for sterile filtration in the life sciences industry and areas of focus for forecasting this market in different segments and sub-segments
- Assessment and forecasting of sterile filtration for the size of the market of life science applications, forecast growth trends and the corresponding analysis of the market share by pore size, material and geographical region
- Discussion of new technological developments in this market, led by innovations, current and emerging applications, regulatory issues and other key factors hindering the growth of the sterile filtration market
- Detailed analysis of the strengths, weaknesses and capabilities of prominent players operating in the global sterile filtration market
- In-depth information on increasing investment in research and development, key technological issues, industry-specific challenges, key types of end-user markets and the implications of COVID-19 for the progress of this market
- Relevant patent analysis for innovations in sterile filtration
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Market Summary
Chapter 3 Market and Technology
- In-depth filtering technologies
- Deep bed filters
- Thick media filters
- Pads and panel filters
- Lens filters
- Membrane filtration
- Liquid sterilization
- Medical linear sterilizing filters
- Syringe filters
- Air and gas sterilization
- Dead end filtration / Normal flow filtration
- Sterilization on site
- Suppliers for filter sterilization
- Need to remove mycoplasma in biopharmaceuticals
- Regulatory trends
Chapter 4 Market dynamics
- Market drivers
- High growth in the biological and biopharmaceutical industry
- Increasing the adoption of disposable technologies
- Market constraints and challenges
- Regulatory restrictions
- Problems with disposable technologies
- Problems with process scalability
- Market opportunities
- Need for regulatory compliance
- Contract production
Chapter 5 Impact of COVID-19 on the sterile filtration market
- Influence of COVID-19 on the pharmaceutical industry
Chapter 6 Global market for sterile pore size filtration
Chapter 7 Global Market for Sterile Filtration by Material
- PS / PES
- Other materials
- Stainless steel
Chapter 8 Global Sterile Filtration Market by Region
Chapter 9 Patent Review
Chapter 10 Competitive environment
- Recent trends
- Rising spending on research and development
- Need for drugs aimed at lifestyle diseases
- Key developments
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1l5ok1
Sterile filtration market for the science of life