SYDNEY, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews for growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- MetalsGrove Mining Ltd (ASX:MGA) is encouraged by a recent pre-drill exploration program that has confirmed multiple pegmatite corridors and identified potential drill targets at its flagship Upper Coondina Lithium project in Washington. Press here
- Artrya Ltd (ASX:AYA) has passed a key milestone with the medical technology company receiving regulatory approval for its Salix Coronary Anatomy (SCA) product in the UK. Press here
- Technology Metals Australia Ltd (ASX:TMT) boosted the global resource at the Murchison Technology Metals Project (MTMP) with a 26% increase in measured and indicated categories to 63.2 million tonnes at 0.9% vanadium pentoxide. Press here
- DomaCom Australia Ltd (ASX:DCL) has secured an extension of $2.95 million of outstanding Thundering Herd convertible bonds to 1 February 2024. Click here
- Animoca Brands Corporation Ltd and 3D printing company Arevo Inc have partnered to produce a line of custom carbon fiber bicycles inspired by and decorated with individually owned NFT artwork. Press here
- Avira Resources Ltd (ASX:AVW) is scheduled to start exploration this month for copper-nickel-cobalt and gold at its Puolalaki project in Sweden. Press here
- Provaris Energy Ltd (ASX:PV1) has appointed Herman Hildan as a strategic advisor to the Provaris Norway SA team to support the acceleration of opportunities around compressed hydrogen storage and transport in Norway and across Europe. Press here
- Arovella Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:ALA) welcomes the issuance by the European Patent Office of a notice of intent to grant a patent for the iNKT cell therapy platform, which ALA has licensed from Imperial College Innovations Limited. Press here
- Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE, OTCQB:LLKKF) has added Karen Green to the corporate team as senior vice president to lead investor relations. Press here
- St George Mining Ltd (ASX:SGQ) is moving forward with its aggressive lithium exploration strategy with the addition of additional land holdings at the flagship Mt Alexander project. Press here
- Altech Chemicals Ltd (ASX:ATC) has designed and launched its CERENERGY® ABS60 60 kilowatt-hour (KWh) sodium-aluminum solid-state battery, in collaboration with joint venture (JV) partner Fraunhofe, for deployment in the renewable energy storage market. energy. Press here
- Magmatic Resources Ltd (ASX:MAG) increased with the delivery of the best copper-gold-molybdenum interval to date just below the base of the casing at the Corvette Prospect within the Myall project in New South Wales. Press here
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB, OTC:CBBHF) has successfully completed a private placement of fully paid ordinary shares to experienced and institutional investors to raise $4 million. Press here
- Brookside Energy Ltd (ASX:BRK) continues to strengthen its SWISH Area of Interest (AOI) position in the core of the southern SCOOP Play in Oklahoma’s world-class Anadarko Basin with the addition of a fourth operated DSU. Press here
- QMines Ltd (ASX:QML) has further encouraging exploration results at its flagship Mt Chalmers Copper-Gold project, 17 kilometers north-east of Rockhampton, Queensland. Press here
- Bellevue Gold Ltd (ASX:BGL) is progressing a gold processing facility at its namesake precious metals business in Western Australia. Press here
- Sipa Resources Ltd (ASX:SRI) has raised $1 million in a placement to experienced and professional investors, with the funds to be used for planned field programs across the WA asset portfolio. Press here
- Strickland Metals Ltd (ASX:STK) continues to demonstrate the excellent potential of the Wanamaker prospect at its flagship Millrose Gold project in Western Australia’s Yandal Greenstone Belt, with the latest assays confirming the high-grade deposit as 300 meters long and remaining open at depth. Press here
- Celsius Resources Ltd (ASX:CLA) submitted an initial Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) of 302 million tonnes at 0.41% copper and 0.11 g/t gold at the Sagay Copper-Gold Project on Negros Island in the Philippines. Press here
- Riversgold Ltd (ASX:RGL) has expanded its initial reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Tambourah project in Washington, doubling the drilling volume to 5,000 meters after hitting multiple lithium-rich pegmatite dikes in the first five holes drilled. Press here
- Aruma Resources Ltd (ASX:AAJ) has now completed its first reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Melrose Gold project in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Press here
- Miramar Resources Ltd (ASX:M2R) has delineated major copper, gold and iron anomalies indicative of a deeper iron oxide copper-gold (IOCG) mineralized body at the Whaleshark Project in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia. Press here
- Musgrave Minerals Ltd (ASX: MGV, OTC: MGVMF) has accumulated more high-grade gold during extended drilling at the White Heat-Mosaic site, part of the Break of Day trend at the landmark Cue Gold project in Western Australia. Press here
- Alicanto Minerals Ltd (ASX:AQI) has intersected visual sulphide mineralization in the first drill hole at the Skyttgruvan-Naverberg target along the historically significant Falun mine at its Greater Falun project in Sweden. Press here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies worldwide with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their business cycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]
Copyright 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.