DUBLIN, June 21, 2022 / PRNewswire / – To ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.
This report provides the complete collection of urogenital disease deals signed between global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
- Trends in genital partnerships
- Terms of financial transaction for title, advance and royalties at the stage of development
- Structure of the genital partnership agreement
- Documents for user partnership agreements
- The best offers for the genitourinary system in value
- The most active traders of the urogenital organs
Most of the transactions included in the report occur when the licensee receives the right or option option to license the licensor’s product or technology. More often nowadays, these transactions tend to be multicomponent, including both joint research and development and an element for commercializing the results.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive trends in genitourinary transactions, key players and the best values of transactions, which allows us to understand how, why and under what conditions companies are currently concluding transactions with genitourinary organs.
The report presents the terms of financial transactions for Genitourinary transactions, where there is a list of total values of the title, advance payments, main stages and royalties, which allows readers to analyze and compare the value of current transactions.
Scope of the report
Global Genitourinary Partnering 2010 to 2022 aims to provide the reader with a thorough understanding and access to the trends and structure of Genitourinary transactions concluded by leading companies around the world.
The Global Genital Partnership from 2010 to 2022 includes:
- Trends in the conclusion of transactions with the genitourinary system in the biopharmaceutical industry since 2010
- Access data for titles, preliminary data, important events and royalties
- Access hundreds of contract documents for Genitourinary transactions
- Comprehensive access to over 680 records of genitourinary tract transactions
- The leading genital transactions in value since 2010
- The most active traders of the urogenital organs since 2010
The report includes transactions for the following indications: discharge, frequency, incontinence, pruritus, nocturia, urgency, acute renal failure, amyloidosis, chronic kidney disease (CKD), cystitis, diabetic nephropathy, dialysis, dialysis, haemolytic uremic renal syndrome stones, nephrotic syndrome, overactive bladder, Peyronie’s disease, polycystic kidney disease, prostate disease, prostatitis, prostate enlargement, kidney failure, kidney infections, nephritis, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, vesicoureteral infection and urinary tract infection
In the Global Genitourinary Partnering 2010 until 2022, the available transactions and contracts are listed by:
- Title value
- Advance payment value
- Value of royalties
- Stage of development at signing
- Transaction component type
- Type of technology
- Indication for specific therapy
Each transaction title links via Weblink to an online version of the transaction record and, where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document upon request.
The Global Genitourinary Partnership 2010 to 2022 report provides comprehensive access to available transactions and contract documents for more than 570 genitourinary transactions. The analysis of the actual contractual agreements allows an assessment of the following:
- What are the exact rights of the genitourinary system granted or chosen?
- What is actually provided by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is provided?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the term of the transaction?
- How are the main terms of the agreement determined?
- How are intellectual property rights processed and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, delivery and production?
- How is privacy and publishing managed?
- How are disputes resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What provisions for subcontracting and subcontracting have been agreed?
- What standard clauses does the company insist on?
- Which standard clauses seem to differ from partner to partner or transaction type to transaction type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist on for contract law?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in the conclusion of transactions with the genitourinary system
2.2. Urinary-sexual partnership over the years
2.3. Urinary-sexual partnership by type of transaction
2.4. Partnership in the field of urogenital system by industry sectors
2.5. Urogenital partnership at the stage of development
2.6. Urogenital partnership by type of technology
2.7. Partnership of the genitourinary system for therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 – Conditions for a financial transaction for a genitourinary partnership
3.2. Revealed financial conditions for genitourin partnership
3.3. Values of the title of the urogenital partners
3.4. Advance payments for the genitourinary system
3.5. Basic payments of the urogenital transaction
3.6. Royalty rates for the genitourinary system
Chapter 4 – Leading transactions with urogenital organs and traders
4.2. Most active in the partnership of the genitourinary system
4.3. List of the most active traders in Genitourinary
4.4. The best offers for the genitourinary system in value
Chapter 5 – Directory of documents for user contracts
5.2. Genital partnership transactions where an agreed document is available
Chapter 6 – Concluding urogenital transactions through therapeutic purposes
6.2. Transactions for urogenital therapeutic purposes
The mentioned companies
- 4D science
- 180 Medical
- A1M Pharma
- AbbeyMoor Medical
- Abbott Laboratories
- Acer Therapeutics
- Aceso Life Science
- Aceto Corporation
- Acino Pharma
- ACIST Medical Systems
- Acon Labs
- Actient Pharmaceuticals
- Action Pharma
- Acurx Pharmaceuticals
- Aduro BioTech
- Advanced Uro solutions
- Advanz Pharma
- The Eternal Zentaris
- Aethlon Medical
- AirStrip Technology
- Akcea Therapeutics
- Akebia Therapeutics
- Alavita Pharmaceuticals
- AlCana Technologies
- Alcavis HDC
- Alere Health
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals
- Personalized medicine
- Alivio Therapeutics
- Allecra Therapeutics
- Allegis Pharmaceuticals
- Allena Pharmaceuticals
- Allium Medical Solutions
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Altavant sciences
- Althea Technologies
- Amag Pharmaceuticals
- American Access Care
- American Diabetes Association
- American Pulmonary Association
- American medical systems
- American Renal Associates
- American Urological Association
- Amerigen Pharmaceuticals
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- Amplity Health
- Anacuria Therapy
- ANDROMEDA Medical Systems
- Angelina Pharma
- Angion Biomedica
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Antares Pharma
- Anthers Bio
- Anthem Bluecross
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- Apax Partners
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- Apollo Hospitals Group
- Applied medicine
- Esteive Therapeutics
- Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- Arch Biopartners
- Archimedes Pharma
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Argon medical devices
- Intelligent medicine
- Arizona State University
- Arkry USA
- Arya Pharmaceuticals
- Asahi Kasey
- Ascend Clinical
- Ascend Therapeutics
- ASC Therapeutics
- ASD Specialty Healthcare
- Asia Kidney Care
- ASKA Pharmaceuticals
- Biosystem Aspect
- Assembly of life sciences
- Astelas Pharma
- Astelas Pharma USA
- Astute Medical
- Atara Biotherapeutics
- Atlantic dialysis management services
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- Auven Therapeutics
- Help Pharmaceuticals
- Avanti Specialty Pharmacy Management
- Avenue Medical
- AWAK Technologies
- Axonics modulation technologies
- Ayogo health
- Aytu BioPharma
- Asia Biology
- Balboa Nephrology Medical Group
- Bausch and Lomb
- Baxter International
- Baylor healthcare system
- B Brown
- Beacon Discovery
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton Dickinson
- Beijing King of health
- Beijing Leadman Biochemistry
- Bellco Health Care
- Health of Belus
- Benevolent AI
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Radial ultrasound
- BioCad Holding
- BioLink Life Sciences
- Authority for advanced biomedical research and development
- Biostar Pharmaceuticals
- BK Medical
- Black stone
- Bladder Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Boeringer Ingelheim
- Boston Scientific
- Bridge drugs
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1uj523
Research and markets
Laura WoodSenior manager
For EST opening hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT opening hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
Fax in the USA: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and markets