When looking for a new car insurance policy, shopping around can be one of the best ways to find the right company and coverage for your needs. However, connecting with several different companies can take time. Here comes Insurify. Insurify is not an insurance company, but instead a comparison site that allows you to view offers from several insurance companies in one place. Bankrate conducted a review of Insurify Insurance to help you understand how the site works, whether it is a good tool for your needs, and how to begin the process of comparing offers.
What is Insurify?
Insurify is an online insurance market where you can fill in basic information and get offers from several insurance companies that offer the coverage you are looking for. If you are looking for a new car insurance company or home insurance company, Insurify can provide an easy way to view multiple offers at once. Insurify can even help you compare life insurance companies, although life insurance is usually not as different as car or home insurance. However, it is worth noting that Insurify does not take on any policies it sells because it relies on an affiliate network.
When using Insurify, you can eliminate the need to compare insurance companies and receive individual offers, so it has the potential to save you a lot of time. In addition, it is completely free to use and there are no hidden fees if you purchase a policy through Insurify.
One of the biggest benefits of Insurify is that it can help you save money. Insurify’s AI uses the information from your app to find the insurance companies that offer the most discounts you can qualify for. According to the company, customers often save money on their policies by using the Insurify car insurance tool.
How does Insurify work?
To use the home insurance, car insurance or life insurance tool, you start by filling out a short online application with basic information, such as your name, address and birthday, and other details related to the type of insurance you need, such as the brand and a model of your vehicle or the square footage of your home. Then, at the back end, Insurify’s AI uses your answers to match you with insurance providers on your network that offer the coverage you need at the best price based on discounts.
After reviewing your provider’s matches and offers, you can either purchase a policy online or call an agent to complete the process. An Insurify agent can also help you answer any questions you may have.
After purchasing life insurance, home insurance or car insurance policy, you will work with your assigned insurance company to manage your account, make changes to your coverage and file claims. Insurify simply connects you to the provider.
Which insurance companies does Insurify partner with?
Insure partners with more than 100 insurance companies to offer car, home and life insurance. The network includes both national and regional carriers. Some of the better known providers that Insurify works with include:
Receive an offer from Insurify
Getting an offer for Insurify car insurance, home insurance or life insurance is quick and easy. It only takes two minutes to fill out the online form and you can track your progress in the sidebar.
- Start by visiting the Insurify website to fill out the online form. You will first need to enter your zip code and the type of coverage you are looking for. Then click the “see my quotes” button.
- You will then be asked to provide more in-depth information about yourself, your coverage needs and potential discounts for which you can qualify.
- Based on the information you provide, Insurify will connect you with a handful of vendors and show you offers for each company.
- At this point, you will be able to purchase coverage from one of the vendors using Insurify’s online checkout. You will also be able to call Insurify using the phone number listed in the upper right corner if you want to talk to an agent about any questions or concerns you may have.
Pros and cons of Insurify
Insurify’s feedback has been generally positive. Most customers are happy with the price and the overall experience, but there are pros and cons to this service. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Collects offers from multiple suppliers
- Works with a network of regional and national carriers
- Eliminates the need to compare suppliers individually
- AI connects you with providers that offer the best discounts
- Limited to providers with whom Insurify contracts; you may not be able to see offers from all providers in a given area
- There is no guarantee that Insurify’s offers will be able to reduce your current premium.
- It is possible to compare with only a few providers based on your application.
- Insurify agents may not have in-depth knowledge of each provider they work with.