The IPAW L robot is ideal for restaurants, businesses, hospitals and hotels, just to name a few.
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, July 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Super Eagle Technology is pleased to announce the release of its AI robot server, the IPAW Model L – a remarkably exciting innovation for the hospitality industry.
Super Eagle Technology is a leading brand in the food machinery industry, boasting rich experience and accumulating deep cooperative supply chain resources. The company currently has five joint investment factories with independent, in-depth research and development capabilities and core innovative technologies. As a result of these capabilities, Super Eagle has achieved product functionality, uniqueness and cutting-edge automation technology above the industry average.
In recent company news, Super Eagle Technology is releasing a game-changing robot designed to change the landscape of the hospitality industry – the IPAW Model L Robot Server. The IPAW Model L is capable of food delivery, customer attraction, precise navigation, intelligent obstacle avoidance, voice interaction, multi-machine collaboration and much more. The company is currently working with McDonald’s, Heineken and Hilton to bring this exciting technology to the masses.
“We couldn’t be more pleased to release our IPAW Model L to the public,” said Roy Hood, principal founder and vice president of Super Eagle Technology. “Our robot server is mainly applicable to scenarios such as restaurants, enterprises, hospitals and hotels, and aims to reduce costs, improve efficiency and increase intelligence
The IPAW Model L offers a number of benefits and useful features, including:
• Ability to deliver food, attract customers, autonomous walking, precision navigation, intelligent obstacle avoidance, voice interface, multi-machine collaboration, etc.
• Complete approximately 400-600 meals per day, freeing waiters from the repetitive and time-consuming work of delivering meals so they can have more time to focus on serving customers.
• Detect remote passers-by and greet customers proactively to avoid missing any customer. It will wake up when it notices someone and will actively come to greet customers.
• Proactively recommend special meals/services to customers and highlight promotions.
• Actively help restaurants perform many tasks such as customer service, gift card sales, membership referral, food presentation, coupon distribution and more.
• Move around to hand out snacks to help customers wait patiently with voice interaction features.
• Support for external broadcasting of new product discount activities and sales promotion activities.
• Free ad display including support for various ads like attractive food photos, various videos on Tik Tok, Facebook & YouTube etc.
• VIP birthday service: play birthday songs with decoration.
• Lead service by guiding customers to their music tables.
• And much more.
The company is currently recruiting new dealers to showcase this remarkable new technology.
For more information on Super Eagle technology or to contact the company about the IPAW Model L, please visit https://www.serestaurant.com/.
About Super Eagle Technology
Super Eagle Technology was founded by Vice President Roy Hood, who boasts 20 years of experience in manufacturing and robotics. The company’s mission is to work hand in hand with its partners to develop the most advanced and functional equipment and robots by integrating state-of-the-art technologies. At its core, Super Eagle strives to provide the best foodservice, hospitality and retail automation products and services.
Super Eagle technology