TECNO’s ‘sunlight drawing’ technology – more formally known as polychromatic photoisomer technology – is a process that overcomes the technical limitations of single- or two-tone discoloration and is inspired by the impressionist works of Mondrian, allowing the phone’s shell to follow geometric patterns of changing the color of the sun.
“We’ve taken everything our users love about the CAMON series – a great camera, stylish looks and a super slim bezel – and created a smartphone experience that delivers a truly one-of-a-kind aesthetic never seen before on a mobile device,” they said Lucia LiuChief Brand employee, TECNO. “Today, with the continuous development of the consumer experience economy, art and commercial products are now intertwined. We are so excited to partner with the Boston MFA at the Mondrian to further our commitment to innovation – both in the arts and in technology.”
A unique partnership created by artistic inspiration
TECNO and Museum of Fine Arts, Boston have joined forces to bring the unique vision of Piet Mondrian – the Dutch pioneer of abstract art best known for his bold and colorful block paintings – into a new format that is accessible to consumers in a way that has not been explored before
“Technology as a canvas is a medium we have been exploring for years, with the hope that we can – with the help of TECNO – present our famous collections to a wider audience,” said Debra Lakind, Senior Director, Intellectual Property and Business Development at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. “It’s incredible to see Piet Mondrian’s work serve as inspiration for a whole new kind of smartphone design that embraces the true sense of abstract art brought to life through technology.”
The Mondrian Edition was launched after the CAMON 19 Pro with the same key features including:
- The first highly transparent crystal sensitive lens with an RGBW sensor for 64MP vivid night portrait
- Bezel 0.98mm offers the industry’s slimmest form factor, framing a 6.8-inch FHD+ display to deliver an unmatched immersive experience
- Dual ring triple camera design perfectly balances the aesthetics of the camera and back panel to create a seamless overall feel. The metal double ring is perfectly integrated with the triple camera through an anodizing process, which brings a sense of professional performance.
- 50MP lens with 2X optical zoom for clearer and more detailed portraits
- AI Face Beauty technology intelligently identifies different facial structures and skin tones and provides complexion smoothing and accurate skin tones
- Powerful performance optimizes the phone for clarity, brightness and color accuracy for an amazing viewing experience. Certified by TuV Rheinland, the display minimizes blue light for more comfortable viewing, reducing eye strain and fatigue.
TECNO TWS SONIC 1:
The TECNO SONIC 1 earphones are another key product in the TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition gift set for consumers looking for value products that combine fashionable looks and elegance with the industry’s most advanced technology. TECNO Sonic 1 has applied cutting-edge battery technology to support double battery life with 50 hours of ultra-long battery life compared to competitors. Meanwhile, the advanced magnetic absorption technology enables free switching between in-ear and half-in-ear wear modes to meet the needs in different scenarios and provide comfort for long-term use.
Prices and availability
CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition (Gift Set), CAMON 19 Pro and other models in the CAMON 19 series are expected to be widely available in July in global regions including Africa, Latin Americaon Middle East, Southeast Asiaand South Asia. Prices vary by region.
TECNO is a premium smartphone and AIoT device brand operating in over 70 markets worldwide. With the brand essence of ‘Stop At Nothing’, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best of modern technology for progressive people in global emerging markets by providing them with stylishly designed smart products that inspire consumers to discover a world of possibilities. TECNO understands the needs of consumers from various markets and provides them with localized innovation and design breakthroughs, demonstrated through their prowess in serving consumers who are “young at heart” and never stop pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans smartphones, smart wearables and AIoT devices. For more information, please visit: www.tecno-mobile.com.