One of the big reasons many buyers are considering a new sedan in today’s market is driver assistance technology. Buyers looking for a new luxury sedan with exceptional reliability will love what the new Lexus ES for 2022 has to offer. Thanks to the abundance of available driver assistance technologies, this comfortable and modern sedan can easily impress. These technologies are ready to make your trip safer and more enjoyable.
Is the new Lexus ES 2022 safe?
The available driver assistance technology is essential to their purchasing decision for many buyers. If a new car can offer an abundance of modern safety technology, you are more likely to consider a sedan. Fortunately for buyers, the new Lexus ES 2022 is among the safest new luxury sedans available.
For more buyers, the new Lexus ES 2022 is one of the best choices. With a boat full of great features, this new luxury sedan is ready to help all buyers enjoy safer driving.
Does the new Lexus ES 2022 come standard with many features?
The standard driver assistance technologies offered are one of the most critical parts of any new luxury sedan such as the new Lexus ES 2022. Fortunately, this luxury new sedan is ready to provide you with plenty of new technologies as standard equipment.
When you choose a new Lexus ES, you’ll like that it has all the latest technology you want. This choice will give you the extra confidence you strive for in any adventure.
What technologies can you enjoy?
If you decide to buy a new Lexus ES 2022, you and your passengers will enjoy state-of-the-art driver assistance technology that makes modern cars unique. First, this luxury sedan comes standard with the Lexus Safety System + 2.5, including great features. In addition, a selection of additional technologies can make this sedan even better.
Lexus Safety System + 2.5 is an exclusive package that offers some remarkable technologies. With everything this package has to offer, all your devices will have a better experience. You can enjoy driver assistance technology such as:
- Pedestrian Recognition Collision Pre-Collision System: This system uses radar and cameras to monitor the road ahead. It can not only detect a possible collision, but can also apply brakes and adjust the steering if necessary.
- Lane Tracking Assistant: This system will monitor lane markings and ensure that your Lexus stays centered.
- Lane Departure Alert: Using a camera, this system will ensure that your Lexus stays in the lane. If your Lexus leaves your bar, the system can correct it.
- Road sign assistance: Your Lexus can read the road signs at the front and display the speed limit in your instrument panel thanks to the built-in camera.
- Dynamic cruise control for all speeds: Once turned on, this system will help you maintain and maintain speed and distance. In addition, it can detect a turn, slow down your sedan and even slow down and stop your sedan in traffic.
- Smart high beams: Smart high beams are a great choice because they can automatically switch to high beams when there is no oncoming traffic. Your Lexus ES will switch to low beam when a car approaches.
Additional features available to all buyers
In addition to the standard features found above, the new Lexus ES 2022 comes with a dead zone monitor with rear cross traffic warning, an intuitive auto-assist parking assistant and an intuitive auto-stop parking assistant, rear pedestrian recognition and panoramic view monitor. All Lexus ES models from 2022 will have a rear view camera with dynamic directions. Finally, these sedans can also include a heads-up display.
All of these driver assistance technologies can make the new Lexus ES an exclusive option!
Choose the Lexus ES 2022 for advanced safety technology
The new Lexus ES 2022 is one of the best new luxury sedans available. With its long history of offering drivers a reliable and comfortable ride and plenty of luxury, few sedans are as unique as this sedan. Thanks to the technology offered to help the driver, this luxury sedan is the best choice.
CONNECTED: Eight sedans that received the IIHS Top Safety Pick + for 2022