Visiting hotels is usually a difficult process. From booking to travel to last minute problems when picking up luggage, taking the last mile and what not. It was an adventure marked for those who leave their homes to take a break from everyday life. However, things have changed for the better! They have become more streamlined, booking rooms is easier, placing requests off the road is no longer a hassle and every service is available at the fingertips of guests. This is due to the influx of technologies supported by artificial intelligence and machine learning, which every day recognizes new behavior of guests and raises the preconditions for hotels and all providers of hospitality services.
Here are some of the technologies that will help hotels increase direct bookings.
1) Responsive sales card website that focuses on sales: – The website is the digital point of sale for hotels, consider it a sales manager. If you pay a sales manager say 6 varnishes a year you expect 5 times the return. The hotel owner must invest and expect such a multiple return from the website. We also need to understand that today more than 60% of websites open to mobile devices, so it is very important that the website is adaptable to mobile devices.
2) Chatbot: – As chatbots are more affordable and used in different industries, hotels are also more used. A chatbot website reduces dropouts by 70%, making the passenger’s decision-making process faster and more reliable.
3) One page booking system: – Today’s travelers do not want to fill out long forms and share personal information through websites. The booking system should be simple and have a one-page booking system with easy booking as payment for guests. The reservation system must also seamlessly update all available rooms in real time with all channels through which the hotel sells rooms.
4) CRM: CRM is always seen as a product that a sales organization must implement, CRM is only for the sales team. On the contrary, each hotel must use CRM to capture the maximum share of the traveler’s mind, and CRM for hotels captures details of guests coming to the hotel from all sources and stores them in one place, thus allowing the hotelier to share promotions and keep in touch with the traveler digitally. The idea is that the guest would come from any channel or agent for the first time, but the same guest, while considering the same place to book a room next time, should consider booking the room directly from the hotel’s website.
5) Google Hotel Center: Google Hotels is a great technology tool for directly finding hotels online. There are few Google partners who can help hotels become visible on Google. The cost of acquiring guests is very low on this platform.
These are the 5 best technological adaptations that the hotel can make to reduce the cost of attracting guests by 25%, and one such technology is adapted, the hotel can get results within 120 days of the implementation of this technology.
In addition to booking, the experience of hotel guests plays a vital role in increasing loyalty and returning guests.
Contactless technology is definitely a sure way to increase consumer approval, especially nowadays. However, the current times also prescribe direct contact with hotels and service providers, which again is not negotiable for the modern traveler. In short, technology and that too, intelligent technology has woven its way into the hospitality industry and simplifies not only the way guests plan their trips, but also the way hotel stakeholders offer their business, increase revenue and optimize their services. .
The views expressed above are those of the author.
END OF ARTICLE